Customer Advice Regarding On Line Orders
The Condensation Shop Ltd take credit card fraud seriously and to help protect our customers we currently do not take online payments. If you wish to continue with your order, please call our dedicated Sales Team on 01799 528528 during our office hours and we will help advise you on your purchase and help complete your order.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our products and look forward to speaking to you soon.
on the wall dehumidifier - for cars & motorcycles
Order Code: CSOTW15AX
Quick dehumidifier sizing guide
Small unheated storage areas and garages maintained at 60% RH or less or for well constructed buildings, not extremely exposed to prevailing winds.
|Up to 75m3||(2,648ft3)||OTW15AX|
|Up to 150m3||(5,297ft3)||DH30AX|
|Up to 350m3||(12,359ft3)||DH60AX|
|Up to 500m3||(17,655ft3)||DH75AX|
|Up to 750m3||(26,483ft3)||DH110AX|
|Up to 1000m3||(35,310ft3)||DH150AX|
- For buildings not well sealed, i.e. poor fitting doors or buildings in constant use, halve the building volumes per unit selection
- For buildings extremely exposed but well sealed, divide building volume per unit by 1.6
Other Versions Available
- Through the wall version
- Electric air heater
- LPHW air heater
- Remote humidistat
- Heater versions
All machines shown with red order codes include:
- Installation instructions for best practice
- One year Parts & Labout warranty
- 0.5m length of flexible plastic hose to enable condensate to escape externally
Other Applications for Dehumidifiers
- Wet clothes drying rooms
- Preservation of empty buildings, plant etc.
- Archives, museums and libraries
- Utility buildings
These dehumidifiers are the choice of professional storage companies across the UK. The same technology is available for your garage.
- High performance level, even in unheated rooms
- Powerful centrifugal fan
- Professional hot gas automatic defrost
- Automatic hygrostat controlled dehumidification
- Can connect to an external condensation drain or condensate pump
- Self contained
- Prevent corrosion of vulnerable metal surfaces and body panels
- Dry damp rooms substantially quicker than heat to the point where cars can be stored for indefinite periods of time without moisture related degradation
- Consume at least four times less energy than an equivalent heating system
- Operate in unheated and uninsulated rooms without wasting energy
- Provide a degree of background heating
- Dry a vehicle if it is returned to the garage whilst wet
Using a dehumidifier is the only way to ensure that your car is kept in an environment that prevents rust.
With a relative humidity (RH) of over 60% the rate of corrosion on steel rises rapidly. At a RH of approximately 50% virtually no corrosion occurs.