Order Code: PASS CON140BK
Iron Effect Finish Over a Stainless Steel External Metal Cowl
- Maximum water vapour transmission 1.4 litres per 24 hours
- Maximum floor area per vent kit equals 10m2
- Main tube length (open), 410mm
- Main tube length (closed), 250mm
- Main outer tube diameter equals 154mm (6")
- Use 162mm diameter core bit drill
- Internal grille always in white with built in fly screen
- Instructions are included
Please see above for Core Bit Hire details.
For thicker walls these kits can be extended in 50mm increments as a special order. Please call for more information.
Also see our extensive range of Passyfier® Sleeved Vent Kits .
Passyfier Vents are used as an aid to help control humidity and are NOT to be used as a method of providing ventilation to any gas, oil, or solid fuel appliance. See our ArrestAir-Pro range for air combustion venting.
Core Bit Hire
To enable a core installation you can hire* a core bit over 10 days (inclusive of weekend days and bank holidays) at a nominal charge only if a core kit(s) are purchased at the time for any Passyfier Core Wall Kit Variant.
* Subject to a charge, availability & existing wall construction. T & C's apply.
See our Technical Overview for both the Passyfier® Sleeved and Core range of products.