Customer Advice Regarding On Line Orders
The Condensation Shop Ltd take credit card fraud seriously and to help protect our customers we currently do not take online payments. If you wish to continue with your order, please call our dedicated Sales Team on 01799 528528 during our office hours and we will help advise you on your purchase and help complete your order.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our products and look forward to speaking to you soon.
conservation sleeved kits - for imperial bricks
Order Code: PASS 230SQPGBK
Passyfier Vents are used as an aid to help control humidity and are NOT to be used as a method of providing ventilation to any gas, oil, or solid fuel appliance. See our ArrestAir-Pro range for air combustion venting.
Iron Effect Finish Over a Stainless Steel External Metal Airbrick
- Maximum water vapour transmission 2.3 litres per 24 hours
- Maximum floor area per vent kit equals 20m2
- Main tube length (open), 340mm
- Main tube length (closed), 240mm
- To fit nominal 250mm x 175mm aperture.
- Internal grilles in white plastic, plaster, brass & stainless steel with built in fly screens. Plastic version has extra coverage for ease of retro fitting.
- Instructions are included
+/- 5mm, imperial bricks are 75mm high and 225mm long (3 x 9").
- Allow one vent per room with a maximum floor area not exceeding 20m2.
- In an open plan living room allow for two vents opposite each other.
- Use the compatible wind blast cowl, with every vent in exposed or coastal locations. Use in conjunction with mechanical extraction in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Kill any mould that exists on the floor, wall and ceiling surfaces with a good quality fungicidal wash before redecorating.
- Install the Passyfier vent at a high level in retrofit and new-build applications if possible.
- Use the Passyfier Sleeved Vent Kit wherever practical to maximise the transmission of water vapour.
See our extensive range of Passyfier® Core Vent Kits for single storey, two storey and high rise applications.
|Plastic* - Most Popular
|Laquered Polished Brass**
||Brushed Stainless Steel**
*Smaller plastic grille available, size 263 x 164 x 9mm depth.
**Denotes extra cost incurred.
Maximum Water Vapour Transmission Per Kit = 2.3 Litres / 24 hours
Maximum Floor Area Guide Per Vent Kit = 20m2
Min. Wall Thickness = 240mm
Max. Wall Thickness = 340mm
Used In Solid, Cavity & Timber Frame Walls
Being Non-Mechanical Works Passively 24 Hours Per Day
Makes No Noise & Has No Moving Parts
Transparent To Water Vapour
Allows Trapped Water Vapour To Escape
Reduces Draughts, Excessive Airflow & Heat Loss, But Still Provides Ventilation
Costs Nothing To Run
Works At Peak Condensation Time
No Night Time Disturbance From Fans Or Compressors