Customer Advice Regarding On Line Orders
The Condensation Shop Ltd take credit card fraud seriously and to help protect our customers we currently do not take online payments. If you wish to continue with your order, please call our dedicated Sales Team on 01799 528528 during our office hours and we will help advise you on your purchase and help complete your order.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our products and look forward to speaking to you soon.
core wall vent kits - for single & two storey properties
Order Code: PASS 140T
- External cowl design for improved anti-draught performance
- Maximum water vapour transmission 1.4 litres per 24 hours
- Maximum floor area per vent kit equals 10m2
- Main tube length (open), 410mm
- Main tube length (closed), 250mm
- Main outer tube diameter equals 154mm (6")
- Use 162mm diameter core bit drill
- Internal grille always in white with built in fly screen
- Instructions are included
Please see above for Core Bit Hire details.
For thicker walls these kits can be extended in 50mm increments as a special order. Please call for more information.
Also see our extensive range of Passyfier® Sleeved Vent Kits .
Passyfier Vents are used as an aid to help control humidity and are NOT to be used as a method of providing ventilation to any gas, oil, or solid fuel appliance. See our ArrestAir-Pro range for air combustion venting.
Maximum Water Vapour Transmission Per Kit = 1.4 Litres / 24 hours
Maximum Floor Area Guide Per Vent Kit = 10m2
Used In Solid, Cavity & Timber Frame Walls
Being Non-Mechanical Works Passively 24 Hours Per Day
Makes No Noise & Has No Moving Parts
Telescopic Tube Set Provided For Varying Wall Thicknesses
Installation Time Reduced Due To Core Bit Drilling
Reduces Draughts & Heat Loss But Still Provides Ventilation
Costs Nothing To Run
Works At Peak Condensation Time
No Night Time Disturbance From Fans Or Compressors
Core Bit Hire
To enable a core installation you can hire* a core bit over 10 days (inclusive of weekend days and bank holidays) at a nominal charge only if a core kit(s) are purchased at the time for any Passyfier Core Wall Kit Variant.
* Subject to a charge, availability & existing wall construction. T & C's apply.