Order Code: PASS 230T
Passyfier Vents are used as an aid to help control humidity and are NOT to be used as a method of providing ventilation to any gas, oil, or solid fuel appliance. See our ArrestAir-Pro range for air combustion venting.
- Maximum water vapour transmission 2.3 litres per 24 hours
- Maximum floor area per vent kit equals 20m2
- Airbrick incorporates ArrestAir-Pro vane technology. Actual size 215 x 140mm high
- Main tube length (open), 340mm
- Main tube length (closed), 240mm
- To fit nominal 225mm x 150mm aperture.
- Internal grilles in white plastic, plaster, brass & stainless steel with built in fly screens. Plastic version has extra coverage for ease of retro fitting.
- Instructions are included
+/- 2mm Metric bricks are 65mm high and 215mm long.
See our Technical Overview for both the Passyfier® Sleeved and Core range of products.
- Allow one vent per room with a maximum floor area not exceeding 20m2.
- In an open plan living room allow for two vents opposite each other.
- Use the compatible wind blast cowl, with every vent in exposed or coastal locations. Use in conjunction with mechanical extraction in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Kill any mould that exists on the floor, wall and ceiling surfaces with a good quality fungicidal wash before redecorating.
- Install the Passyfier vent at a high level in retrofit and new-build applications if possible.
- Use the Passyfier Sleeved Vent Kit wherever practical to maximise the transmission of water vapour.
See our extensive range of Passyfier® Core Vent Kits for single storey, two storey and high rise applications.
|Plastic* - Most Popular
|Laquered Polished Brass**
||Brushed Stainless Steel**
*Smaller plastic grille available, size 263 x 164 x 9mm depth.
**Denotes extra cost incurred.
Maximum Water Vapour Transmission Per Kit = 2.3 Litres / 24 hours
Maximum Floor Area Guide Per Vent Kit = 20m2
Min. Wall Thickness = 240mm
Max. Wall Thickness = 340mm
Used In Solid, Cavity & Timber Frame Walls
Being Non-Mechanical Works Passively 24 Hours Per Day
Makes No Noise & Has No Moving Parts
Transparent To Water Vapour
Allows Trapped Water Vapour To Escape
Reduces Draughts, Excessive Airflow & Heat Loss, But Still Provides Ventilation
Costs Nothing To Run
Works At Peak Condensation Time
No Night Time Disturbance From Fans Or Compressors