Customer Advice Regarding On Line Orders
The Condensation Shop Ltd take credit card fraud seriously and to help protect our customers we currently do not take online payments. If you wish to continue with your order, please call our dedicated Sales Team on 01799 528528 during our office hours and we will help advise you on your purchase and help complete your order.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our products and look forward to speaking to you soon.
double sleeved wall vent kits
Order Code: ARR-PRO 135T
- For use in exposed/coastal locations
- ArrestAir-Pro bi-planar vane technology
- Universal nominal coverage of 225x150mm (9"x6") or 150mm (6") diameter
- Size = 256mm wide x 230mm high x 85mm deep
Applications Include Retro fitting over existing draughty airbricks / duct outlets, or extractor fan outlets. Can be retro fitted over the airbirick front to any of the Passyfier sleeve kits for superior anti-draught performance.
Also see our extensive range of Passyfier® Sleeved Vent Kits
Can be retro fitted over existing nominal 225 x 150mm airbricks
or over duct outlets up to 150mm diameter avoiding
those annoying gravity flaps.
Superior Anti-Draught performance
Minimal back pressure when fitted over extractor fan outlet ducts
- Allow one vent per room with a maximum floor area not exceeding 20m2.
- In an open plan living room allow for two vents opposite each other.
- Use the compatible wind blast cowl, with every vent in exposed or coastal locations. Use in conjunction with mechanical extraction in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Kill any mould that exists on the floor, wall and ceiling surfaces with a good quality fungicidal wash before redecorating.
- Install the Passyfier vent at a high level in retrofit and new-build applications if possible.
- Use the Passyfier Sleeved Vent Kit wherever practical to maximise the transmission of water vapour.
Passyfier Vents are used as an aid to help control humidity and are NOT to be used as a method of providing ventilation to any gas, oil, or solid fuel appliance. See our ArrestAir-Pro range range for air combustion venting.