Order Code: ARR-PRO 135T
- For use in exposed/coastal locations
- ArrestAir-Pro bi-planar vane technology
- Universal nominal coverage of 225x150mm (9"x6") or 150mm (6") diameter
- Size = 256mm wide x 230mm high x 85mm deep
Applications Include Retro fitting over existing draughty airbricks / duct outlets, or extractor fan outlets. Can be retro fitted over the airbirick front to any of the Passyfier sleeve kits for superior anti-draught performance.
Also see our extensive range of Passyfier® Sleeved Vent Kits
See our Technical Overview for both the Passyfier® Sleeved and Core range of products.
- Allow one vent per room with a maximum floor area not exceeding 20m2.
- In an open plan living room allow for two vents opposite each other.
- Use the compatible wind blast cowl, with every vent in exposed or coastal locations. Use in conjunction with mechanical extraction in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Kill any mould that exists on the floor, wall and ceiling surfaces with a good quality fungicidal wash before redecorating.
- Install the Passyfier vent at a high level in retrofit and new-build applications if possible.
- Use the Passyfier Sleeved Vent Kit wherever practical to maximise the transmission of water vapour.
Passyfier Vents are used as an aid to help control humidity and are NOT to be used as a method of providing ventilation to any gas, oil, or solid fuel appliance. See our ArrestAir-Pro range range for air combustion venting.