Customer Advice Regarding On Line Orders
The Condensation Shop Ltd take credit card fraud seriously and to help protect our customers we currently do not take online payments. If you wish to continue with your order, please call our dedicated Sales Team on 01799 528528 during our office hours and we will help advise you on your purchase and help complete your order.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our products and look forward to speaking to you soon.
PosiMaster-Combi - for flats, maisonettes & basements
Order Code: POS240HC
The PosiMaster-Combi unit is generally fitted on a convenient wall as close to the air intake point as possible. Ideally this should be within a hall cupboard where access to an external wall and ambient air is possible. Supply ducting is run to an outlet air grille normally located in the hallway so that air is delivered to a central point within the dwelling.
Motor Supply Volume
|Speed Setting||Air Flow Litres / Sec||Sound (dB)||Wattage (W)||Cost/Year* Based on 2019 Fuel Costs|
* These prices are based on the unit working 24/7, 365 days a year. A typical winter when the Pre Heat is activated will cost approx. a further 5.5 pence per hour due to a 300 Watt heater. The heater can be turned off by the user, but the fan still runs maintaining a positive pressure.
|Unit Casing (mm)||395 x 205 x 200|
|Intake & Outlet (mm)||100|
|Supply Ducting (mm)||100|
220/240V AC - 3 amp fuse required via fused spur
The unit is provided as standard with a G4 filter, which is suitable for removing airborne contaminants such as pollen and dust.
The PosiMaster-Combi Dryair unit is generally fitted on a convenient wall as close to the air intake point as possible. Ideally this should be within a hall cupboard where access to an external wall and ambient air is possible. Supply ducting is run to an outlet air grille normally located in the hallway so that air is delivered to a central point within the dwelling.
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple to install & inexpensive to run.
- Pre-heater facility as standard, the temperature of which is set by the installer at the time of installation.
- Air temperature cut out when incoming air temperature exceeds 25oC.
- Electronic feedback to the motor ensures constant flow rate.
- Electronic controller automatically monitors temperature of introduced air and activates pre heat to maintain comfort levels.
- Robust DC motor and EPP body, therefore making it condensation resistant, with ultra quiet operation.