PosiMaster - for condensation control
PosiMaster-Roof for Houses & Bungalows
Order Code: POSIROOF
The PosiMaster-Roof unit is hung from a rafter in the loft and ducted via an air diffuser, normally mounted in the ceiling above the stairwell. All units are fitted with an energy efficient pre heater to temper incoming air. Once set up for the number of bedrooms, automatic sensors control the input speed as well as when the heater is needed. No actions are required by the user.
Key Features And Benefits
- Simple to install & inexpensive to run
- DC motor for quiet operation
- Diffusers designed to minimise draughts
- Air temperature cut out when incoming air temperature exceeds 25oC
- Pre heat can be manually selected
- Very Quiet
- Electronic feedback to the motor ensures constant flow rate
- Adjustable heater operational point between 8-20oC.
- Electronic controller automatically monitors temperature of introduced air and activates pre heat to maintain comfort levels.
- BRE Digest 390 compliant
- Solid state electronics with high efficiency switching power supply
- Blocked Filter Indication Light and Displays Filter Efficiency Via Display
Motor Supply Volume:
|Bedrooms||Air Flow Litres/Sec||Wattage||Cost/Year*
Based on 2017 Fuel Costs
|Manual speed Selection 10 - 60|
*These prices are based on the units working 24/7, running 365 days a year. A typical winter when the Pre Heat is activated will cost approx. a further 8 pence per hour due to a 500 Watt heater. The heater can be turned off by the user, but the fan still runs maintaining a positive pressure.
|Unit Casing (mm)||500 x 370 x 180|
|Unit diffuser ceiling hole Dia. (mm)||200|
220/240V AC - 3 amp fuse required via a fused spur or plug in to mains
This unit comes with a 5 year guarantee