Terms and Conditions
- 1. Terms of Trading:
- i. No return of goods accepted after 28 days from the day of despatch.
- ii. Goods returned within 28 days will be subject to a 20% handing charge plus original delivery costs.
- iii. No refund available for damaged goods returned.
- iv. Goods sold to the customer remain the property of the Condensation Shop Ltd. until full payment has been received.
- 2. By proceeding to view this site, you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. No other terms shall apply. These terms may be altered by The Condensation Shop Ltd. any time and the revised terms will be deemed to apply at the relevant time in respect of your contact. By proceeding to use the Site you agree to be bound by the following.
- 3. The Site is controlled and operated by The Condensation Shop Ltd. from the United Kingdom and complies with English law. If you are not based in the UK, then your use of this Site is without the authority of The Condensation Shop Ltd. who will not be responsible for any loss or liability arising as a result of such unauthorised access. It is deemed that an appropriate qualified person/s will have on behalf of any member of the general public that may or may not of lead to a sale have checked that the goods are suitable and proper for the application intended. It is assumed that a qualified person/s in the trade know what goods are appropriate for the application intended.
- 4. The Condensation Shop Ltd. reserves the right to alter or delete material from this Site at any time and may, at any time, revise these terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revision until such time as you have entered a legally binding contract to purchase a Product and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms if you feel it is warranted.
- 5. Whilst The Condensation Shop Ltd. Uses reasonable efforts to include accurate information in the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information given. The Condensation Shop Ltd. assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- 6. The Condensation Shop Ltd. believes the information on the Site is up to date at the time it is posted but it is subject to subsequent variation without notice.
- 7. The Condensation Shop Ltd. has not reviewed and does not review the sites that are linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of nor any liability arising in respect of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
- 8. This Site is or maybe hypertext linked at any time to sites operated by third parties for reference and information purposes only. We accept no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any content on such sites nor shall their presence be deemed to be a recommendation of such sites or any advice or information on them by The Condensation Shop Ltd.
- 9. The Condensation Shop Ltd. makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy or suitability of any content on the Site and all other implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. By using the Site you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein. Under no circumstances shall The Condensation Shop Ltd. be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages that result from the use of the materials on the Site or the materials in any sites linked to the Site or any services offered on the Site. The Site is owned and operated by The Condensation Shop Ltd. No material may be copied, modified or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your private use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited unless permission is sort.
Submission of Online Orders - Quantities
- 1. After submitting an online order for any quantity of items from this web site no payment can, or will, be taken as no online means of payment is available via The Condensation Shop website at this time. As a result you agree to be contacted by The Condensation Shop via telephone during normal office hours as noted on the website, Monday to Friday, to enable payment to be taken.
- 2. By submitting an online order personally, on behalf of a company, or for a third party you agree that you have reviewed the suitability of all of the products for their intended use.
- 3. If you are a new or first time customer, and before any payment is taken via the telephone, you may be asked questions regarding your order to ensure that the goods are suitable for their intended use.
- 4. The Condensation Shop may choose to decline an online order request at its discretion.
- Delivery charges are included in the online price for the mainland UK with the exception of the following areas:
Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands
Isle of Man
- Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands
- Delivery charges also apply for:
Southern Ireland (EIRE)
- Southern Ireland (EIRE)
- Delivery is provided by either DPD or TNT. Please see the links below for these companies respective Terms of Service (opens in new page):
- DPD Terms & Conditions
- TNT Express Terms & Conditions
- Two working day delivery for the following postcodes:
- Scottish Highlands
IV1-28, 33-39, 52-54, 63
PH15-26, 30, 31-41, 49-50
- Scottish Islands
PA20, 41-49, 60-78
- Northern Ireland
All BT postcodes
- Southern Ireland
- Isle of Man
All Isle on Man Postcodes
- Channel Isles
- Scilly Isles
Terms and Conditions For Hiring Core Bit and Accessories
- 1. The purchaser of the core kit/s will be liable for returning any hired Items within the 10 day hire period as shown on the original delivery note sent with the goods at their own cost back to The Condensation Shop to meet the deadline date.
- 2. If any goods are missing or have been damaged the amount shown on the original delivery note for the goods including VAT will be deducted from the purchasers original Debit/Credit Card given at the time of order.
- 3. A delivery note can be e-mailed only if requested by the purchaser at the time of order which will reflect the return time of hired goods. This may be useful if the goods are to be delivered to a third party.